www.saleskhachsan.com xin chia sẻ bản mô tả công việc của nhân viên Sales & Marketing (tiếng Anh) để các bạn tham khảo.
Provide leadership and coordination of company sales and marketing functions. Develop and implement
sales and marketing strategy. Monitor and analyze sales and marketing activity against goals.
1. Direct and coordinate company sales and marketing functions.
2. Develop and coordinate sales selling cycle and methodology.
3. Direct and oversee the company marketing function to identify and develop new customers for
products and services.
4. Research and develop strategies and plans which identify marketing opportunities, direct marketing,
and new project development.
5. Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs, and results.
6. Develop and manage sales and marketing budgets, and oversee the development and management
of internal operating budgets.
7. Plan and coordinate public affairs, and communications efforts, to include public relations and
8. Directly manage major and critical developing client accounts, and coordinate the management of all
9. Participate in the development of new project proposals.
10. Establish and implement short- and long-range goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
11. Supervise the planning and development of company marketing and communications materials.
12. Represent the company at various community and/or business meetings to promote the company.
13. Supervise the preparation, issuance, and delivery of sales materials, exhibits, and promotion
14. Promote positive relations with partners, vendors, and distributors.
15. Recommend and administer policies and procedures to enhance operations.
16. Work with department managers and corporate staff to develop five year and ten year business plans
for the company.
17. Establish and implement short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and
18. Serve on planning and policy-making committees.
19. Other duties as assigned.
1. Recruit, train, supervise, and evaluate department staff.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
1. Experience in strategic planning and execution. Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change
management. Knowledge of structuring sales quota goals and revenue expectations. Experience in
planning marketing strategies, advertising campaigns, and successful public relations efforts.
2. Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to
motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage
several projects. Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
3. This is normally acquired through a combination of the completion of a Masters Degree in Marketing
and ten years of experience in a senior-level sales and/or marketing position.
4. Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Work may require occasional weekend and/or
Trada (tổng hợp)